< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="krusekronicle.typepad.com" > Kruse Kronicle: An Interview With Stanley Grenz

Friday, July 15, 2005

An Interview With Stanley Grenz

Rodger Sellers linked an article at his blog called An Interview With Stanley Grenz in Modern Reformation magazine. It is a short piece about the emergence.

I have read several of Grenz books and have been influenced by his work. I really appreciated his Women in the Church: A Biblical Theology of Women in Ministry volume. I consider it, along with the recently released Discovering Biblical Equality: Compelementarity Without Hierarchy, the two best books written on the topic. I also appreciated his work on the trinity.

Sadly, he died of a brain aneurysm last March in his fifties. He was to be at the Emergent Convention in Nashville a couple of months ago. I had looked forward to meeting him there. That meeting has merely been postponed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home