< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="krusekronicle.typepad.com" > Kruse Kronicle: As We Forgive Our Debtors

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

As We Forgive Our Debtors

Yours truly has been quoted in the Christian Science Monitor in an article called "As we forgive our debtors." Reporter Jeff McDonald did an hour long phone interview with me about a week ago. I always hold my breath because you never know what will end up in print. I like the article and he accurately reported what I said although the characterization of my international development credentials was a bit gracious. My education and experience has been more in small scale US development. He found me because of another article I published about five years called Jubilee and Debt Forgiveness. Always be careful what you write. Someone might read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home