< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="krusekronicle.typepad.com" > Kruse Kronicle: Got My Goat

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Got My Goat

My wife had foot surgery a month ago and we are in the middle of a major kitchen remodel. This, combined with a busy work schedule meant she had not yet seen Star Wars III. So we played hooky this afternoon and went to see it.

When we got home, we discovered we had a visitor in the backyard. Our neighbors trapped him there.


Goat 1

The goat decided he was tired of looking at us, so he moseyed over to the opening under our back porch and decided to take breather.


Goat 2

Animal control showed up about thirty minutes later and gently persuaded the little fella to go for a ride. (I couldn’t help but think how his demeanor reminded me of my demeanor going to presbytery meetings.)


Goat 3

With a little coaxing, the goat got on board at it was off to the shelter while they hunt for his owners.


Goat 4

Not sure what any of this has to do with anything. Maybe there is metaphorical message from God. Any thoughts? Anyway, it was a fun adventure. (Except maybe for the goat.)

2 Comments:

At June 22, 2005 12:09 PM, Blogger Michael Kruse said...

So maybe you and I are the goats amongst the pure bred sheep? Hmmm... Maybe I should grow a goatee in symbolic solidarity.

www.boradoblog.blogspot.com

Did you have something other in mind?

G&P

Mike

 
At June 22, 2005 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"(I couldn’t help but think how his demeanor reminded me of my demeanor going to presbytery meetings.)"

ROFL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home