< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="krusekronicle.typepad.com" > Kruse Kronicle: Theological Worldview

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Theological Worldview

I am taking a break over the holiday from the illusion posts and doing something a little different. I have see the test below from quizfarm.com on a number of sites so I thought I would take it myself. Not sure what to make of the results execpt that I may need years of therapy. What is your theological worldview?

You scored as Neo orthodox. You are neo-orthodox. You reject the human-centredness and scepticism of liberal theology, but neither do you go to the other extreme and make the Bible the central issue for faith. You believe that Christ is God's most important revelation to humanity, and the Trinity is hugely important in your theology. The Bible is also important because it points us to the revelation of Christ. You are influenced by Karl Barth and P T Forsyth.

Emergent/Postmodern

86%

Neo orthodox

86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

82%

Reformed Evangelical

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

50%

Classical Liberal

46%

Roman Catholic

43%

Modern Liberal

25%

Fundamentalist

18%


What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 Comments:

At July 02, 2005 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one problem I have with these is the wording is never precisely what I'd use to describe my beliefs.

Given their structure, I came out as Reformed/Evangelical with Neo-Orthodox coming in second. This didn't come as a huge surprise to me, though.

 
At July 02, 2005 3:36 PM, Blogger Michael Kruse said...

I know what you mean. I haven't come up with a label that quite does it for me but these results were probably not far off.

 
At July 03, 2005 9:02 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

hmmmm, I will have to give some thought as to where I land...

 
At July 03, 2005 9:14 PM, Blogger Michael Kruse said...

If you click on the link under the picture of Uncle Karl you too, can take the test and be branded for life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home